NanoCellect Travel Awards
for graduate students, post-docs, and young investigators
To support the exploration of advanced cellular research, NanoCellect Biomedical offers travel awards to graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, industry scientists, and young investigators who present a poster or presentation citing data generated using WOLF Cell Sorter technology at any of the eligible major scientific meetings and conferences listed below.
Oral Podium Presentation Travel Award $700
Recipients will receive US$700 based upon outstanding scientific research citing and including WOLF Cell Sorter data in a podium presentation.
Example of Eligible Conferences
- American Society of Cell Biology
- Antibody & Engineering Therapeutics
- AACR 2019
- CYTO 2019
- ISSCR 2019
- PEGS Summit 2019
- Other Major Conferences are eligible (please inquire).
- Applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the conference.
- Research papers or posters must have been accepted by the meeting organizers for presentation prior to submission to NanoCellect Biomedical.
- NanoCellect’s scientific panel will examine all applications for scientific merit and award eligibility.
- Award recipients will be notified of their award at least 10 days prior to their presentation date. Funds will be provided directly to the recipient following the announcement of the award and receipt of all required information.
- Recipients and their papers or posters will be cited on the NanoCellect’s website after completion of the conference.
- Limit 1 Travel Award per person in any calendar year.
- Limit 2 Travel Awards per department/division/laboratory in any calendar year.
- WOLF Cell Sorter data will be assessed for its relevance to the findings of the study.
- WOLF Cell Sorter data must be original to the award application, and not used in previous applications.
- Excludes NanoCellect User Group Meetings
- By receiving this award, recipient agrees to allow NanoCellect to use the poster / data for promotional purposes