NanoCellect Biomedical is excited to present its Travel Award program, dedicated to supporting and nurturing the spirit of scientific exploration. We believe in empowering the scientific community to connect, collaborate, and share their groundbreaking research. That’s why we’re offering travel awards to scientists who are embarking on journeys to attend scientific conferences.
Our Travel Award is designed to ease the financial burden that often accompanies conference attendance, enabling researchers to participate in vital knowledge exchanges, and present their findings using NanoCellect Biomedical products.
Please review the conditions for eligibility and submit your information in the form provided below.
Example of Eligible Conferences
- American Society of Cell Biology
- Antibody & Engineering Therapeutics
- American Association for Cancer Research
- CYTO – Annual Congress of the International Society for the Advancement of Cytometry
- International Society for Stem Cell Research
- Other Major Conferences are eligible (please inquire at email@example.com).
- Applications must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the conference.
- Podium presentations or posters must have been accepted by the meeting organizers for presentation prior to submission to NanoCellect Biomedical.
- NanoCellect’s scientific panel will examine all applications for scientific merit and award eligibility.
- Award recipients will be notified of their award at least 10 days prior to their presentation date. Funds will be provided directly to the recipient following the announcement of the award and receipt of all required information.
- Recipients and their presentations or posters will be cited on the NanoCellect’s website after completion of the conference.
- Travel award for a poster is $500 and for a podium presentation is $1000.
- Limit 1 Travel Award per person in any calendar year.
- Limit 2 Travel Awards per department/division/laboratory in any calendar year.
- WOLF Cell Sorter data will be assessed for its relevance to the findings of the study.
- WOLF Cell Sorter data must be original to the award application, and not used in previous applications.
- Excludes NanoCellect User Group Meetings.
- By receiving this award, recipient agrees to allow NanoCellect to use the presentation or poster data for promotional purposes.
- The WOLF or WOLF G2 instrument and/or the company “NanoCellect” has to be mentioned in the abstract or in the body of the poster/presentation.
- A picture or graphic of the WOLF or WOLF G2 instrument placed on the poster or presentation is highly recommended. Please inquire about getting photos and graphics after your award submission.
- The awardee accepts to share a picture of the poster/presentation to be published on social media.