Simplified sample prep and higher quality results.
Sample preparation is a critical (yet often underappreciated) step in single cell genomics and its downstream applications. And when it comes to improvements in cell purity and viability, the following areas can benefit greatly:
- Next generation sequencing on Illumina or IonTorrent platforms
- Genomic library prep with 10X Genomics or Fluidigm systems
- Plate based RNA-seq kits from QIAGEN or Takara
Optimizing your single cell preparation can maximize your cell samples in two ways:
- By inputting the “right” cells with selection based on viability and other parameters if needed
- By utilizing sorting technology that leaves cells or nuclei intact.
That’s where the WOLF Cell Sorter comes in.
By selecting and enriching only the target cells of interest you can avoid the need to sequence and analyze dying cells, debris, and non-target cells—directly impacting your total cost per cell analyzed.
The NanoCellect WOLF Cell Sorter also provides accurate cell count of selected cells and eliminates the need for a cell counter or viability check prior to your analytic step. In addition, the WOLF provides an easy-to-use cell enrichment device and single cell dispenser that does not require expertise in flow cytometry. NanoCellect’s system is:
- Robust, portable, and sterile
- Safe for single cell DNA and RNA sequencing
- Efficient in single cell sorting and cloning operations
- Can be used in any lab without the need for dedicated hoods, venting, or expert personnel
The sterile, exchangeable fluidics system of the WOLF eliminates carry-over between samples and makes clean up a snap. When in doubt about how to optimize efficiencies in your lab, just ask yourself:
What is single cell sorting without WOLF? Cumbersome.
What is single cell sorting with WOLF? Ideal.
That’s the NanoCellect guarantee—that’s happy cells.